Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome to Sam Has Friends!

Following me on the internet seems to be a pretty exhausting task and I apologize for that. This site will act as the direct portal for all things related to the podcast. I would do it at theloveschack, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with RSS feeds and can't seem to tap into that one. Thank you again for supporting me and listening to these podcasts, I can't thank you enough.

Thanks
   Thanks
     Thanks

There is a Donate button on the sidebar, if you choose to donate any amount of money, it will go straight to keeping this weekly/bi-weekly process in effect. Living the post-graduate life and following your dreams is a difficult monetary task. I hope to possibly make up some t-shirts in the near future, so if you need something tangible, stay tuned. I'll have a record of all donators both large and small. If money doesn't work for you and you like the podcast, any type of status update, re-tweet, word of mouth scream would make a world of difference. I hate to sell my self as a cheap hooker, but it's what I do best.

I've placed this video for the unfamiliar audience who have yet to interact with podcasts, this one is for you podcast newbies! This video addresses users who have i-tunes as they're main music player, if you use another player there are a ton of videos to help you get adjusted.




YOU DA BOMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment